Saturday 27 April 2013

25th April

The moon was huge and very orange this evening, also refelcting off some really interesting clouds. I couldn't get the right angle from home or outside so I went to the highest local point that I could think of: the top of my local car park.

I set the tripod up and got the camera attached but the conditions had changed and the photo that I had been trying to get was no longer possible.

It was at this point that I discovered that the car park has a security man as he came up and asked me what I was up to. Standing at the top of a deserted multi-storey, with zoom lens on camera, I guess I did look a little suspicious but it was to the man's credit that he believed my story that I was trying to photograph the moon without me even needing to show him the photos that I'd taken at that point.

In the end, the landscapes that I'd taken with moon and buildings were more interesting than the close-ups of the moon, but I think it's quite an interesting shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment